Anemone Journal (hardcover, mini, lined)
Mini, Lined, Wrap, 176pg, 85gsm.
The eternal appeal of a floral design is captured in the work of Irish illustrator William Kilburn. The artist behind William Curtis’ book on botany, Flora Londinensis, Kilburn was also a designer and printer of calico. His seaweed motifs were so iconic that he presented a dress in the pattern to Queen Charlotte!
Width: 100mm (4″)
Height: 140mm (5½”)
Depth: 20mm (¾”)
- 100% recycled binder boards.
- Decorative printed cover paper.
- FSC-certified text paper.
- Threaded stitching and glue, as needed.
- Acid-free sustainable forest paper.
- Ribbon marker.
Out of stock