The End of Your World…Nature of Enlightenment (6 CD)
Uncensored Straight Talk on the Nature of Enlightenment.
An in-depth look at how life changes after an experience of spiritual awakening.
Caution Spiritual Seekers: You Might Just Find What You’re Looking For!
Underneath the turmoil of thought, emotion, and personal will, there is a flow. If you’re reading these words, you’ve probably felt it—the natural movement of life, the truth that beckons below the surface of things. What would happen if you were to stop avoiding this universal energy, and instead completely embrace it?
According to author and teacher Adyashanti, herein lies the heart of spiritual awakening—and it’s likely to “end your world.” Why? Because with spiritual awakening, instead of a new version of you, you find no version of you—your true nature beyond any point of view—”that which is continually partaking of all experience, in each and every instant.”
Straight Talk on the Nature of Enlightenment
More and more people today have had a glimpse of this genuine kind of awakening, only to see it slip away after a few hours or days. Adyashanti calls this the “I got it/I lost it” phenomenon that perplexes so many of his students. For those caught between what he calls “non-abiding” awakening and the ultimate state of “abiding” enlightenment, Adyashanti offers The End of Your World—his first in-depth audio course about the remarkable yet enigmatic process of spiritual awakening.
With straight talk and penetrating insight, Adyashanti helps you navigate the pitfalls and cul-de-sacs that “un-enlighten” us along the journey, including: the trap of meaninglessness; how the ego can “co-opt” realization for its own purposes; the illusion of superiority that may accompany intense spiritual breakthroughs; and the danger of becoming “drunk on emptiness.”
Inquiring Sincerely into Every Aspect of Your Life
“Full awakening comes when you sincerely look at yourself, deeper than you’ve imagined, and question everything,” teaches Adyashanti. With 12 bold sessions about topics ordinarily kept private between student and teacher, The End of Your World is your invitation to join Adyashanti for an honest investigation of what you really are—and how to live when you discover it.
• Illusion, the most impressive force in all of nature
• A central step in spirituality—asking, “What do I know for certain?”
• Finding freedom through the dissolution of your personal will
• What it means to “live without a center”
• “Velcro thoughts” and how to release their grip
• How to handle the transformational energies that “re-wire” your mind and being
• “Fierce grace” and the return to harmony with reality
• Living undivided on the level of heart, mind, and gut
• The phenomenon of the enlightened ego
• The emotional body as the sense organ of the unmanifest
• Life—your greatest ally on the spiritual path
Six CDs of insights, teaching stories, and straightforward talk on the true nature of enlightenment—including an exclusive interview with Adyashanti
1 in stock